[3830] SS CW W0DLE Multi-Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, cgerarden@atomix.com
Subject: [3830] SS CW W0DLE Multi-Op HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Mon, 9 Nov 2009 07:45:51 -0800
                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, CW

Call: W0DLE
Operator(s): W0DLE, WB0GAZ
Station: W0DLE

Class: Multi-Op HP
QTH: Jefferson, CO
Operating Time (hrs): 23:15

------------
  160:
   80:  289
   40:  383
   20:  325
   15:   66
   10:
------------

Club:

Comments:

Thanks to Dave (WB0GAZ) not only for all the hard work during the contest, but
for his summer tower and antenna erection trips up the most dangerous highway
(285) in Colorado.

We started out great until the 4th or 5th QSO. Our logging software decided to
refuse exchange insertion based on  certain (and random?) sections. So here is
Dave using every expletive while editing each QSO to reflect the correct
section while they were being inserted with a bogus one that worked. All this
while he is calling CQ. Good thing Dave types about 150 WPM.

I am on another computer troubleshooting the logging software, (which will
remain nameless, as it is usually very good) emitting my own F-bombs. I decided
to see if there was a newer release, there was, and it fixed the problem. Our
buddy Horwiz would have been proud of our comeback.

Both Dave and I will look forward to more contesting in order to get our
contest "legs" back and operational. See you next year