[3830] SS CW K0EJ Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, K0EJ@JUNO.COM
Subject: [3830] SS CW K0EJ Single Op HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Mon, 9 Nov 2009 09:53:39 -0800
                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, CW

Call: K0EJ
Operator(s): K0EJ
Station: K0EJ

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: TN
Operating Time (hrs): ??

------------
  160:
   80:   78
   40:  348
   20:   41
   15:    3
   10:
------------

Club: Tennessee Contest Group

Comments:

worked the first 4 hours then intermittently the rest of the weekend (and a
gorgeous weekend it was). My son came home on Sunday to celebrate my b-day.
Needless to say, after several beers, I wasn't up for a lot more SS. Great
activity and band condx seemed about perfect!  Much of Sunday was LP as my HB
tuner started falling apart. FT1000MP->amp->80M loop.

73, Mark K0EJ