[3830] SS CW W4RM Multi-Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, W4RM@Comcast.net
Subject: [3830] SS CW W4RM Multi-Op HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Mon, 9 Nov 2009 15:25:13 -0800
                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, CW

Call: W4RM
Operator(s): W4RM, W4NF, K5VG
Station: W4RM

Class: Multi-Op HP
QTH: VA
Operating Time (hrs): 24

------------
  160:    0
   80:  564
   40:  416
   20:  367
   15:   18
   10:    0
------------

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

Great Fun as always, no new unknown problems before or during the contest so
things went as well as could be planned.  Still need to fix the rotor so we can
turn the 40M and 80M antennas but beaming west from Virginia seemed to work just
fine.

Continued to change up our band planning for on / off times helped our score
continue to increase from last year.

And I guess the team and I owe K4TD and crew some Scotch and Cigars from our
Dayton bet this year.  But I'll be looking for a Win in RTTY RU to brake even.

73 Bill W4RM