[3830] SS CW N6YEU Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, n6yeu@aol.com
Subject: [3830] SS CW N6YEU Single Op LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Mon, 9 Nov 2009 20:31:04 -0800
                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, CW

Call: N6YEU
Operator(s): N6YEU
Station: N6YEU

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: SF
Operating Time (hrs): 17.5

------------
  160:    0
   80:   20
   40:   86
   20:  140
   15:  186
   10:    0
------------

Club: Northern California Contest Club

Comments:

Great fun as usual. Missed NL,VI and MB for mults. Heard VI on sat. and never
again. 15 was quiet and lots of activity. Saturday was a bad day for me. I had
trouble getting into the contest but tried to make up ground on sunday.My new
FT-950 crashes my laptop so put my trusty TS-858 back in line and ran like a
champ. 500 plus q's would have been better but will try to make up for it in
SSB section. Sorry if my cw  seems slow. My logging program(N3FJP) jumps from
about 24 wpm (a bit slow)to about 35+ wpm(too fast) even though it is supposed
to increment 1 wpm at a time.