[3830] SS CW VE2QV/3 Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] SS CW VE2QV/3 Single Op LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 15 Nov 2009 13:18:51 -0800
                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, CW

Call: VE2QV/3
Operator(s): VE2QV
Station: VE2QV/3

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: ON
Operating Time (hrs): 6

------------
  160:
   80:
   40:  139
   20:  135
   15:   14
   10:
------------

Club: Contest Club Ontario

Comments:

I managed to get the rotor repaired the day before SS, only to find that the 3rd
element on the Steppir was not working, so decided just to test out the recently
installed station for a few hours. These were my last QSOs with my long held
VE2QV call , since I recently changed to a VE3 call. Signing portable three was
killing me in the contest.