[3830] WAE RTTY VY2LI Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] WAE RTTY VY2LI Single Op LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Tue, 17 Nov 2009 05:57:45 -0800
                    WAE DX Contest, RTTY

Call: VY2LI
Operator(s): VY2LI
Station: VY2LI

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: PEI
Operating Time (hrs): 5

   80:   10   10    0      7
   40:   58   58   55     27
   20:   50   50    0     16
   15:   10   10    0      8
   10:    0    0    0      0
------------------------------
Total:  128  128   55     58  Total Score = 28,371

Club: Maritime Contest Club

Comments:

Never got the station running right.Threatened to swear off contesting at one
point!Finally got some semblance of operation going around 18:30 on Sunday, so
played around S & P on low power but was never confident enough in my decoding
to attempt many QTCs.Hope to correct things before the next RTTY test.Apologies
to those that had broken QSOs with me.73,Bill