[3830] SS SSB NS3T Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] SS SSB NS3T Single Op LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 22 Nov 2009 19:32:09 -0800
                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, SSB

Call: NS3T
Operator(s): NS3T
Station: NS3T

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: MDC
Operating Time (hrs): 3

------------
  160:    0
   80:   73
   40:   12
   20:   15
   15:    0
   10:    0
------------

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

Unfortunately, I was dealt the same bad hand both weekends of Sweepstakes this
year - too much work, too many family events and hardly any time in front of
the radios.

CW weekend, I worked an 18 hour day on Saturday.  SSB weekend, it was only a 16
hour day (and both times it was the same subject - Congress & health care.)
Then both Sundays were filled with trips to the in-laws for family events with
all the kids, etc.

So thanks for all the QSO's in the short time that I was on the air.  I had a
nice run near the end of the contest on 75 meters that was enjoyable.
Everything was all on tape as usual.  A lot of people are doing wav files in
this contest, that's for sure.

I hope to get some sleep this week so I can get on for CQ WW CW.

73 Jamie NS3T
http://www.radio-sport.net
Your home for ham radio contest news