[3830] SS SSB W1WBB Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, wbliss1@cox.net
Subject: [3830] SS SSB W1WBB Single Op LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 22 Nov 2009 20:01:03 -0800
                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, SSB

Call: W1WBB
Operator(s): W1WBB
Station: W1WBB

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: RI
Operating Time (hrs):

------------
  160:  -0-
   80:  123
   40:   99
   20:   53
   15:    9
   10:  -0-
------------

Club: CT RI Contest Group

Comments:

That was very cool...got a "whoop" from K3TW when he came back to me after my
exchange...I'd just given him the "Sweep" with my RI section with about 2 hours
left...first time I've been #80 for a fellow contester...lots of fun!

Nice to find ND (always tough for me) CQing alone on 20M early Sunday morn.
Mostly S & P throughout due to single wire OCF dipole and no amp.  Had a fun
little run on 80M Sunday eve though...a bit of a challenge for me with no
footswitch, VOX or voice keyer.

Thanks for the Q's and we'll be active for ARRL 160...CU then.

73,  Bill  W1WBB