[3830] SS SSB VE5CPU Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, ve5cpu@imagewireless.ca
Subject: [3830] SS SSB VE5CPU Single Op HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Mon, 23 Nov 2009 12:25:15 -0800
                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, SSB

Call: VE5CPU
Operator(s): VE5CPU
Station: VE5CPU

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: SK
Operating Time (hrs): 16

------------
  160:    0
   80:   30
   40:   98
   20:  278
   15:  244
   10:    0
------------

Club: Saskatchewan Contest Club

Comments:

Nice turn out this year.  15 and 20 were wall to wall but the run rates were
still pretty good despite the crowding.  Had at least 3 great hours of running
when there were lots of participants and the run rates were 140 per hour, a
pretty good rate for this station.  Don't have great low band antennas and 40
and 80 were pretty long from VE5'land so I was disappointined with my results
there.  Got close enough to a sweep that I spent more time late Sunday
afternoon trying to get the last few that and I gave up running.  I was still
denied and missed DE and ND this year.

As always, it is nice to work a lot of folks in the contest so thanks to all
those who participated and it is especially nice to run across all the folks
with familiar calls from over the years.  Thanks to all those who made the log
and my apologies to those I could not get a clear signal on.