[3830] SS SSB KH6LC(SM0DRD) SO Unlimited HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, info@bokverket.com
Subject: [3830] SS SSB KH6LC(SM0DRD) SO Unlimited HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Tue, 24 Nov 2009 11:10:03 -0800
                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, SSB

Call: KH6LC
Operator(s): SM0DRD
Station: KH6LC

Class: SO Unlimited HP
QTH: Keaau, HI
Operating Time (hrs): 20

------------
  160:
   80:
   40:   51
   20:  393
   15:  661
   10:
------------

Club:

Comments:

Had the second pleasure of this year of doing the SS from KH6LC/Lloyd's
wonderful station and location on Big Island, Hawaii. The flights from
Stockholm, Sweden to here and back are grueling but worth it!

Had good runs on 15 which was our big band, also nice with all the casual
contesters and new participants that called in. It was difficult for me to keep
a fq on 40, even being heard during the mainland night hours; same on 20 then.

Many people watched and commented our live video and audio on www.kh6lc.com. We
will feature this again during the CQWW CW when we will do a multi/2. Do check
it out then!

Goran, SM0DRD