[3830] SS SSB K0ADX(@N0KK) Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k0adx@usfamily.net
Subject: [3830] SS SSB K0ADX(@N0KK) Single Op LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Tue, 24 Nov 2009 15:22:38 -0800
                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, SSB

Call: K0ADX
Operator(s): K0ADX
Station: N0KK

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: MN
Operating Time (hrs): 22
Radios: SO2R

------------
  160:    0
   80:   36
   40:   78
   20:  540
   15:   45
   10:    0
------------

Club: Minnesota Wireless Association

Comments:

I had so much fun this year! I operated from my home station I share with my dad
N0KK just as last year.

My main goal was to have more contacts than I had managed to work in last years
SS, which was 455 Q's. So I set my goal for 700 this year. A lot I know!

I operated for 22 hours in total. I operated until 1am then went to bed. I set
my alarm to get up by 5:45am to be back in the chair by 6am but I fell back to
sleep and my mom woke me up 1 hour later. I got back on the air and operated
until 2pm when I had to take a short break. I then went until 9pm to finish.

The last five minutes I was really scrambling to find SOMEONE to work as my
goal was in reach! But before I knew it, it was 9pm and the contest was over
for me for another year. This years Sweepstakes went by so fast. I cant believe
its over.

Here are my results, remember I'm just 13 so I'll hope to do more next time.

Oh ya, I missed NE, PR, VI, SK, AB, NT

Cant wait till next year!

Kirsten, K0ADX