[3830] NCCC Sprint PJ4/K4BAI(@PJ4G) LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k4bai@worldnet.att.net
Subject: [3830] NCCC Sprint PJ4/K4BAI(@PJ4G) LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Thu, 26 Nov 2009 19:31:52 -0800
                    NCCC Sprint - November 27

Call: PJ4/K4BAI
Operator(s): K4BAI
Station: PJ4G

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: Bonaire, Neth. Antil
Operating Time (hrs): 0.5

  160:   0      0
   80:   4      4
   40:  10      7
   20:   1      1
   15:
   10:
-------------------
Total:  15     12  Total Score = 180

Club: South East Contest Club

Comments:

FT1000MP, C31XR, 2 EL 40M (F12 240N), 80M sloper, 160M inverted L.  Thanks to
N6ZFO for allowing a NS practice tonight so I could have my required 30 minutes
of fun on Thursday night from Bonaire, even though it was Thanksgiving night.
Hope everyone had a nice Thahksgiving.  For W4OC, PJ4LS, and myself it was a
long day of toiling in the Caribbean sun putting up antennas for CQ WW  CW this
weekend.  Only station heard on 20M was WI0WA, who was worked on both 20 and 40.
 40 was lively, but not many stations to work.  80M sounded pretty good, but
worked all four stations heard there.  On 160, I heard W9RE working someone,
but he didn't hear me and no one answered by CQs.  Did work George, W2VJN,
operating from HC8GR, but neither of us is in North America, so I don't think
that qualifies, so I didn't count it in the "score" above.  Thanks for the QSOs
and for those who did get on the air.  Please look for us as PJ4A M/S High Power
in CQ WW CW this weekend.  73, John, K4BAI.