[3830] CQWW CW WE9V SOAB(A) HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, we9v@qth.com
Subject: [3830] CQWW CW WE9V SOAB(A) HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 29 Nov 2009 16:08:44 -0800
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW

Call: WE9V
Operator(s): WE9V
Station: WE9V

Class: SOAB(A) HP
QTH: WI
Operating Time (hrs): 33

  160:   31    14       26
   80:  119    19       58
   40:  259    32       98
   20:  433    36      125
   15:  299    28       92
   10:   40    13       25
------------------------------

Club: Society of Midwest Contesters

Comments:

My third best effort single op (+packet), just beating out my effort from last
year and the best since 2003 (can you say 10 meters?).  As usual, about 90% S&P
the packet spots and a little bit of CQing on Sunday.  Low bands kind of stunk
from here Saturday night, with Europe very, very weak on 40M, but stations to
the South (CT and further South) were much louder.

Thanks to everyone for the Qs, especially the travelers to far away places.

Chad WE9V
http://www.we9v.com