[3830] CQWW CW K6III SOAB(A) HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, jerry.bliss@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] CQWW CW K6III SOAB(A) HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 29 Nov 2009 17:57:38 -0800
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW

Call: K6III
Operator(s): K6III
Station: K6III

Class: SOAB(A) HP
QTH: 3
Operating Time (hrs): 15:04

  160:    7     6        6
   80:   10     6        4
   40:   64    23       32
   20:  162    26       52
   15:   76    20       35
   10:    2     2        2
------------------------------

Club: Northern California Contest Club

Comments:

I was surprised to bust so many pile-ups.  Just 400w and a 2-el beam at 55ft.
RFI on 10m kills my PC Mouse.  (Reboot!).   Gotta look into that one before the
sun spots get going!

Amazed to work HC8BR and KV4FZ on 160m.  They must have awfully good ears down
there.  My 160m antenna is a Double-L (Lazy-U) up in the tall pine trees. Not
as effective as I had hoped.  Maybe I need a beverage, too.

Surprised to receive a personal greetings from Dr. Lee at AH0/AH2Y in the
middle of his pile-up run.  I had met Dr. Lee while visiting in S. Korea a few
years ago.

Made a bunch of spots. Hope they were useful to the KBers.

73 de Jerry, k6iii