[3830] CQWW CW W5VX M/S HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, bparry@rgv.rr.com
Subject: [3830] CQWW CW W5VX M/S HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 29 Nov 2009 19:05:24 -0800
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW

Call: W5VX
Operator(s): W5VX
Station: W5VX

Class: M/S HP
QTH: TX
Operating Time (hrs): 48

  160:   14     8       10
   80:  122    21       62
   40:  621    38      130
   20:  556    36      122
   15:  202    30       91
   10:   42    11       20
------------------------------

Club: Central Texas DX and Contest Club

Comments:

Great Contest. Same set up as in the past, One radio, one tower with a
tribander/shorty forty and wires for 80 and 160. We added a third operator and
it made a lot of difference. Everyone had plenty of operating and plenty of
rest...good for us old guys. Thanks to Ken, K5TSQ and Rene, K5JX for helping
make this the highest CQWWCW score since I have been at this QTH.