[3830] CQWW CW W1WBB SOSB/160 LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, wbliss1@cox.net
Subject: [3830] CQWW CW W1WBB SOSB/160 LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 29 Nov 2009 20:06:26 -0800
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW

Call: W1WBB
Operator(s): W1WBB
Station: W1WBB

Class: SOSB/160 LP
QTH: RI
Operating Time (hrs):

  160:   38    11       14
   80:  -0-   -0-      -0-
   40:   19     8       13
   20:   37    14       21
   15:   44    15       29
   10:  -0-   -0-      -0-
------------------------------

Club: CT RI Contest Group

Comments:

Submitting log to CQWW as SOSB/160M LP: 38 Q's/ 80 pts x 25 mults = 2000 pts.

Mostly quiet condx on Topband but signals from EU were not
strong...disappointing as I heard many stations I could not work.  All Q's S&P.
 Put in a little time Sat and Sun during daylight hours in-between leaf blowing
and raking by providing Q's on 15, 20 and 40M...lots of fun with the full N1MM
Logger interface on CW...the program really shines here with all the DX.
Always exciting to hear the many great CW ops there are around the world!
73,  Bill  W1WBB