[3830] CQWW CW W0AIH M/M HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k0tg@yahoo.com
Subject: [3830] CQWW CW W0AIH M/M HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 29 Nov 2009 21:50:01 -0800
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW

Call: W0AIH
Operator(s): W0AIH, KS0T, K0TG, NE9U, AC0W, W0UC, KB9OWD, WA0RBW, K0TI, K0HB,
K0AD, N0NO, KB9S
Station: W0AIH

Class: M/M HP
QTH: WI
Operating Time (hrs): 48

  160:  132    19       50
   80:  405    28       92
   40:  684    37      132
   20: 1253    37      140
   15:  509    31      102
   10:  146    14       31
------------------------------

Club: Minnesota Wireless Association

Comments:

It is great to see conditions coming back a bit and the scores along with it.
Good activity on 20-10 this time.

We had a good turnout of operators and they kept the radios humming.

This was a great contest for MWA with three DX calls in the contest.  First, we
have YS4U and the team there. We managed to work them on 160 thru 10!

Then we have Tony KM0O who is 9M6LSC.  We managed to find Tony on 80 and 40.  I
was hoping to hear Tony on 20 Sunday afternoon, but we did get the 9M6
multiplier when 9M6XRO called.  Tony does get special dispensation for not
being out at The Farm this weekend for supplying multipliers to the team. :)

Another MWA member worked was Scott, K0MD as CE2/K0MD.  We found the Dr. on 20
and 15 pounding away.

For stats sake here are last years stats:

W0AIH CQ WW CW 2008
Class: M/M HP
QTH: WI
Operating Time (hrs): 48

  160:  219    21      74
  80:  472    30      103
  40:  692    38      133
  20: 1174    34      135
  15:  219    25      68
  10:  74     8       11
Total: 2850  156      524  Total Score = 4,927,280

C U in ARRL 160 next weekend!

73, John  K0TG