[3830] CQWW SSB PS2T M/2 HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, hiilesmaa@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] CQWW SSB PS2T M/2 HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Mon, 30 Nov 2009 00:58:46 -0800
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, SSB

Call: PS2T
Operator(s): PU2RSD PY2EQ PY2NY PY2WS PY2ZEA
Station: PS2T

Class: M/2 HP
QTH: Araraquara, Brasil
Operating Time (hrs): 43

  160:    2     2        2
   80:   17     9       10
   40:  368    27       76
   20: 1247    36      117
   15: 1999    33      123
   10:  678    24       84

Club: Araucaria DX Group

Comments:

TNX to Oms (PY2OMS PY5EG PP5EG) for the opportunity to use again his PS2T
superstation. Due to other life commitments, we were not able to make full 48-h
at both operating positions. But it's much fun to play with a big station in CQ
WW SSB. We put junior team members on the operating chair for long times trying
to "infect" them with the contest bug.

73 Ville PY2ZEA OH2MM