[3830] CQWW CW ZC4T(G3AB) SOAB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, andy@g3ab.net
Subject: [3830] CQWW CW ZC4T(G3AB) SOAB HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Mon, 30 Nov 2009 03:53:52 -0800
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW

Call: ZC4T
Operator(s): G3AB
Station: ZC4VJ

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: Near Famagusta
Operating Time (hrs): 48

  160:  108     8       37
   80: 1116    23       82
   40: 1520    30       97
   20: 1068    31       92
   15: 1023    28       81
   10:   22     6       13
------------------------------

Club: Chiltern DX Club

Comments:

Hi All, thanks for the contacts!

Straight 48 hours SOAB for the first time in a few years, yet managed to stay
awake full time! Great fun as always, although Murphy struck with a faulty
remote antenna switch on the Sunday.

Hard to compete with the Big Guns in this category with my simple station, but

had some good runs on most bands. Missed a few DX stations 10m that I couldn't
raise with my 2el wire hexbeam.

Highlights were having TX3A answer my CQ on 80m and crossing keys with so many
good friends and familiar callsigns on the bands.

Station Details

TS-870S, IC-706, Acom 1000

10m/15m/20m    Hexbeam (DL7IO) 7m high.
40m            1/4 wave vertical
80m/160m       Inverted L's. Receive loop.

WinTest 3.27

73,   Andy   ZC4T

(aka ZC4VJ, G3AB ex G4ZVJ etc)