[3830] CQWW CW OH7M M/S HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CQWW CW OH7M M/S HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Mon, 30 Nov 2009 04:00:23 -0800
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW

Call: OH7M
Operator(s): OH4XX, OH6GLE, OH7KD, OH7KBF
Station: OH7M

Class: M/S HP
QTH: Finland
Operating Time (hrs): 42

  160:  394    21       71
   80: 1091    29       99
   40:  846    38      129
   20: 1013    33      114
   15:  196    33      107
   10:   11     4       11

Club: Contest Club Finland

Comments:

This year we were lacking full time ops; only OH4XX, OH6GLE and OH7KD were the
ones who were in all the time.  Low band conx were pretty good but on 20 and
above were not that great. We could hear southern Finland stations working pile
ups on 15 but it did not happen at OH7M. Thanks for the qsos and catch you in
next one.