[3830] CQWW CW CR6T(OH1NOA) SOSB/20 HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CQWW CW CR6T(OH1NOA) SOSB/20 HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Mon, 30 Nov 2009 07:31:53 -0800
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW

Call: CR6T
Operator(s): OH1NOA
Station: CR6T

Class: SOSB/20 HP
QTH: Portugal
Operating Time (hrs): 36

  160:
   80:
   40:
   20: 3178    38      131
   15:
   10:
------------------------------

Club: Contest Club Finland

Comments:

IC-765 + Alpha 87A
4/4/4el yagis (top 2 fixed to NA, a bit different directions), KT34XA

This was my 9th contest from the QTH of Santos and it was very nice to return
after missing 2008. Thanks again to CT1DVV, CT1ESV, CT1YQM & Family (which has
grown by one!).

Condx and score was very similar to 2007. On Sunday band died early. On
Saturday we had some night time propagation but nil on Sunday night. With
IC-765 (that I have not used before) I mainly called CQ all Saturday and seems
that I missed lots of easy multipliers from east because of that. Techinical
problems and rain QRN also reduced the score a bit, but I suppose EU record was
again not possible. Just give me one year with good nighttime operation ...
(like in 2004 when I worked 600 qsos in the first three hours on 20 meters)

73 Timo OH1NOA

OC 1%
AS 6%
AF 1%