[3830] CQWW CW N0IJ M/2 HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, N0IJ@ARRL.NET
Subject: [3830] CQWW CW N0IJ M/2 HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Mon, 30 Nov 2009 10:23:13 -0800
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW

Call: N0IJ
Operator(s): N0IM,AF9T,AA0AW,W0BV,N0IJ
Station: N0IJ

Class: M/2 HP
QTH: WISCONSIN
Operating Time (hrs): 48

  160:   65    16       33
   80:  216    25       85
   40:  271    33      108
   20:  868    36      134
   15:  179    26       81
   10:   36    11       18
------------------------------

Club: Minnesota Wireless Association

Comments:

An improvement from our northwoods station in far NW Wisconsin.  It seemed we
were shut out on some paths that others south of us enjoyed, but considering
all it was lots of fun.  Left a lot of stuff on the table on 80/160 that we
could hear but couldn't hear us--even with a 4SQ on 80 and reasonable vertical
on 160.  With good Beverages and a super quiet location, I guess that happens!

Great crew that did very well!
73
John, N0IJ