[3830] CQWW CW IY3XX(IV3ZXQ) SOAB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, iv3zxq2003@libero.it
Subject: [3830] CQWW CW IY3XX(IV3ZXQ) SOAB HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Mon, 30 Nov 2009 11:11:18 -0800
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW

Call: IY3XX
Operator(s): IV3ZXQ
Station: IV3ZXQ

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: FAEDIS (UDINE)
Operating Time (hrs): 38

  160:   75     6       32
   80:  367    14       61
   40: 1116    30       87
   20:  870    28       77
   15:   91    20       47
   10:   13     5       10
------------------------------

Club: Rhein Ruhr DX Association

Comments:

First participation in CQWWCW.
I set a goal, 3000 QSO hi ;-) but the 10 hours of break, have ruined the dream!
In mid-contest, log in 1750 QSO, I could really do it hi hi!
Thanks to everyone for the wonderful experience.
Congratulations to Flavio IU1A (IK1SPR) for its result.
Especially Stefano CN3A (IK2QEI) for advice and moral support.
Until recently, I thought I could not even be able to participate in the
category ALL BAND from my modest station !
I think that is a personal best for me on CW!

My setup:

ICOM 7800
Antenna OPTIBEAM 12 / 4
Vertical 80m