[3830] CQWW CW PI4COM M/2 HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, alex@pa1aw.nl
Subject: [3830] CQWW CW PI4COM M/2 HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Mon, 30 Nov 2009 13:30:35 -0800
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW

Call: PI4COM
Operator(s): PA3EWP, PA1AW, PA2R, PA3CAL, PA0FRD
Station: PI4COM

Class: M/2 HP
QTH: Nr. Rotterdam
Operating Time (hrs): 48

  160:  382    14       63
   80: 1261    26       98
   40: 1083    38      133
   20: 1267    37      132
   15:  480    33      114
   10:  102     7       36
------------------------------

Club: Bavarian Contest Club

Comments:

Starting the contest on Friday with a lot of antenna work to be ready for "TEAM"
contesting whilst the rain was passing by horizontally due to strong winds was
not the ideal start of THE weekend.
Two (=2) full time operators and 3 part-time operators is just not enough. But
this is not a regular contest. 48 hours of FUN.
Both our beverages and K9AY loops did not work as we are used to. Whether the
rain rain rain and rain caused this we will never know. But now you know why we
did not hear as well as usual.
Our first try of the 40m 4sq replacing our crashed 3 el yagi is asking for
more.....

Thanks to PA1BDO, PA3BWD, PA2C and PA5F for the support on Friday making the
station ready.

CU Next contest.