[3830] CQWW CW PY2MTV SOSB(A)/15 HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, andre@py2mtv.com
Subject: [3830] CQWW CW PY2MTV SOSB(A)/15 HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Mon, 30 Nov 2009 17:48:47 -0800
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW

Call: PY2MTV
Operator(s): PY2MTV
Station: PY2MTV

Class: SOSB(A)/15 HP
QTH: GG66va
Operating Time (hrs): 16:10

  160:    0     0        0
   80:    2     2        2
   40:   12     6       11
   20:  104    15       38
   15:  931    34       77
   10:   10     9        9
------------------------------
Total: 1059    66      137  Total Score = 627,067

Club: Araucaria DX Group

Comments:

Hello Guys,
Would like to thank all of QSO's and the patience with an apprentice ;-)
It felt like being with my dear friends Thomas PY2ZXU, Alan PY2LSM and Fábio
PY2BK from Biritiba Ussu (PW2D) station of friend Mamiro PY2DM (beautiful
station), but I had work commitments Friday and Saturday, I only got a small
time doesn't work already on Sunday.
Being decided like this only to participate and not to compete in the contest,
I began making SOSB 15 High Assisted, but I made some qsos in other bands,
already on Sunday I decided to be devoted only to 15m.
Murph was made present in my Shack this time, the relay of the amplifier was
the whole time locking, many qso my RX that were 59+20 passed S0 : - (
But the will was so much of participating that I continued even so.
The log was already submitted to the organizers of Contest as well as to LoTW
and Eqsl.

RIG: FT1000MP MARK V FIELD, DRAKE L4 ABT 1KW, 3DX3 (14,21,28), DISC 72 (7MHZ),
IVERT V (3.5MHZ), HALF SLOPER (1.8MHZ), LOG N1MM VS 9.11.0, MICROHAM KEYER II.

73 CUL.

Andre PY2MTV
PW2D TEAM
Araucaria DX Group