[3830] CQWW CW K2TE SOAB(A) HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k2te@juno.com
Subject: [3830] CQWW CW K2TE SOAB(A) HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Tue, 1 Dec 2009 17:25:35 -0800
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW

Call: K2TE
Operator(s): K2TE
Station: K2TE

Class: SOAB(A) HP
QTH: NH
Operating Time (hrs): 27

  160:   18    10       11
   80:   96    18       51
   40:  437    30      105
   20:  778    32      113
   15:  379    25       99
   10:   27     9       16
------------------------------

Club: Yankee Clipper Contest Club

Comments:

Statistically, conditions weren't as good as the SSB contest but CW makes up for
it.  Had some great runs on 20 Saturday morning, to the detriment of running on
15.  However, from the comments posted, I probably made the better choice.
Wanted to do more on 160 during the night but spent most of the night hours
running 40 at K0TV.  Again, from what I saw posted, 160 would have been a
frustrating time.

Had several long runs of Sunday on 20 & 15.  Managed to cram in good runs on 40
an hour before sunset here on Saturday & Sunday.  Best I've done on 40 in the
past 5 years & best score as well.

73 de TE