[3830] CQWW CW YU9DX(@YU1ARC) SOSB(A)/40 HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, yu9dx@yahoo.com
Subject: [3830] CQWW CW YU9DX(@YU1ARC) SOSB(A)/40 HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Thu, 3 Dec 2009 14:42:58 -0800
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW

Call: YU9DX
Operator(s): YU9DX
Station: YU1ARC

Class: SOSB(A)/40 HP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs):

  160:
   80:
   40: 2343    40      146
   20:
   15:
   10:
------------------------------
Total: 2343    40      146  Total Score = 712,752

Club: YU Contest Club

Comments:

Tnx to Lui HB9EDB/YT3PL for hospitality.

My equipment was: FT1000 + SB1000 (700-800W)
Ant :3EL + beverages

Great contest this year - 40z for the first time.Also 104 dupes, still don't
know what's the reason.
Band was crowded with all those MWs and KWs...I'm wondering what is the meaning
of the term ''LEGAL POWER'' and how many of the fellow contesters are familiar
with it.Couldn't broke the pileups for 10+ mtps else the score would be
better.However since it's only a hobby  for sure I enjoyed it a lot.

Tnx for qsos to all and see you next year!
 Zoki YU9DX