[3830] CQWW CW SP4Z SOAB(A) HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, sp4z@poczta.fm
Subject: [3830] CQWW CW SP4Z SOAB(A) HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sat, 5 Dec 2009 14:19:30 -0800
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW

Call: SP4Z
Operator(s): SP4Z
Station: SP4Z

Class: SOAB(A) HP
QTH: Lapy
Operating Time (hrs): 45
Radios: SO2R

  160:  321    20       70
   80:  708    27       98
   40: 1192    40      153
   20:  680    37      131
   15:  150    32       82
   10:    9     7        9
------------------------------

Club: SP DX Club

Comments:

Hello
It was my first really attempt in SO2R made my self. Very simply diagram with
hand switching bands yet but worked great.
I think it gave me about 130 or more mults. It Was fantastic at least to not
move from CQ QRG to work some mults from cluster. Also made few mults by
myself.

Many thanks for DK9IP for standing by to work T6AF on his QRG and YU1LA trying
to work some DX on 160m (forgot who i think B7P but he did not reply made
later). Good ham spirit of them.

Hats off to split operation of VK9XW on lower bands - it was fantastic
oportunity to work them by many Contesters and DX-ers

Sorry for no propagation on 10 and 15 specially in North part of Poland. Still
waiting for more spots and SF

73 GL, Wes SP4Z