[3830] ARRL 160 K0TV M/S HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k0tv@arrl.net
Subject: [3830] ARRL 160 K0TV M/S HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 6 Dec 2009 10:15:57 -0800
                    ARRL 160-Meter Contest

Call: K0TV
Operator(s): WO1N, N1IW, K0TV
Station: K0TV

Class: M/S HP
QTH: New Hampshire
Operating Time (hrs): 31

Total:  QSOs = 1155  Sections = 76  Countries = 41  Total Score = 299,403

Club: Yankee Clipper Contest Club

Comments:

Conditions were very good from our standpoint. Almost everyone we called were
worked. More sections were in the log than ever before. We only missed PR, SDG,
AK and NWT. The Europeans we heard were strong.

All the equipment worked perfectly. One of the recieve antennas worked even
though half of it was on the ground.

At the last minute, one of the operators had a change in schedule but another
operator stepped up to the plate and filled in nicely. Thanks to Ken, WO1N for
stepping up to the plate. Ken gets the MVP award for this contest. QSOs were
down from last year's total. Two more sections but one less country gave us one
additional multiplier.

Thanks to everyone who called in and we'll try to see everyone for the Stew
Perry and definitely for the CQ 160 CW weekend.