[3830] ARRL 160 N6PE M/S LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] ARRL 160 N6PE M/S LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Mon, 7 Dec 2009 09:44:27 -0800
                    ARRL 160-Meter Contest

Call: N6PE
Operator(s): N6PE
Station: N6PE

Class: M/S LP
QTH: ORG
Operating Time (hrs):

Total:  QSOs = 229  Sections = 70  Countries = 8  Total Score = 37,596

Club: Southern California Contest Club

Comments:

In the interest of no TVI and less heat in the shack I ran barefoot thinking it
would be FUN. WRONG !! Anyone on second hop needed my call 4-5 times and ORG
3-4 times. Thanks to all that stayed with me.

Didn't bother staying up for VK/ZL/JAs  No new DX heard or listed on the
cluster. Seemed like a lot more 1s and 2s this year. Missed MS but did hear one
when he couldn't hear me.

Missed a lot of VEs this year, didn't even see many posts for a lot except VE3s
and 7s

Amazing how VP5 and ZF were so weak but came back on only a few calls. Several
TX stations that were S-4/5 when I called them flipped the switch and came up
20-30 DB, that must be nice.

Well I suppose I need to build a full size quad, problem is we have a 35'
height limit here in Yorba Linda, Land of Gracious Living, as the sign says.