[3830] ARRL 160 KE0G Single Op QRP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] ARRL 160 KE0G Single Op QRP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Tue, 8 Dec 2009 07:05:55 -0800
                    ARRL 160-Meter Contest

Call: KE0G
Operator(s): KE0G
Station: KE0G

Class: Single Op QRP
QTH: MN
Operating Time (hrs): 8

Total:  QSOs = 312  Sections = 67  Countries = 3  Total Score = 42,800

Club:

Comments:

Enjoyed a good run in this contest. Rates were better than usual for QRP, about
40 Q's per hour.  Highlights included:  QSO's with PJ2T (no repeats needed) VP4
with repeats, and HC8GR in the Galapagos (3,600 miles) with many repeats.
Thanks for your patience in the middle of the night!  Unrelated to anything,
one anonymous station came back to my few minutes of CQ'ing  with: "your mother
must be proud to have a bastard like you," which, as a QRP operator, I took as a
compliment, if I was able to cause some QRM.  (Yes, I did ask QRL? twice before
starting).  hihi