[3830] CQWW CW CN2R(W7EJ) SOAB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, jins@psws.com
Subject: [3830] CQWW CW CN2R(W7EJ) SOAB HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Tue, 8 Dec 2009 14:28:04 -0800
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW

Call: CN2R
Operator(s): W7EJ
Station: CN2R

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: Morocco
Operating Time (hrs): 46.7
Radios: SO2R

  160:  719    18       66
   80:  931    24       87
   40: 1499    29       86
   20: 1262    29       94
   15: 1102    29       78
   10:   33     8       19
------------------------------

Club:

Comments:

I could not choose a category until just before the contest. Spent 3 days before
the test hunting down a low band s9+20db QRN. Found noise @1600Z on friday and
fixed it at 1700Z. It was a Power line insulator, that was smoking from the
arcing.
I was really glad to solve the noise, but did not prepare enough before the
test. Too much fatigue last 12 hours. Tnx for all of the Qsos. Congrats to
winners!

It was fun and I did better then my last CW SOAB.
Next year the station will do better! (Inchallah)