[3830] CQWW CW J38XJ(VE3RSA) SOAB QRP

To: 3830@contesting.com, tcleveland@merge.com
Subject: [3830] CQWW CW J38XJ(VE3RSA) SOAB QRP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Wed, 9 Dec 2009 10:53:46 -0800
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW

Call: J38XJ
Operator(s): VE3RSA
Station: J38XJ

Class: SOAB QRP
QTH: Sauteurs, Genada
Operating Time (hrs): 38

  160:
   80:   22     7       14
   40:  265    18       66
   20:   33    11       18
   15:  404    15       33
   10:    9     8        8
------------------------------

Club:

Comments:

This was my first out-of-country DX-pedition for a contest and although the
score could have been better I was pleased with the event and the trip overall.
Equipment was a K2 and antenna a 5 band dipole at 40 feet - on top of a 200 foot
hill overlooking the Ocean. 80M and 20 were surprisingly under-productive,
though I heard many DX stations, there seemed to be a "wall" ( as mentioned by
another QRP op)so few mults. Thank goodness for 15M which was very exciting.

Murphy showed up only once with a wonky power supply problem on Sunday AM that
mysteriously resolved itself and has not been seen since.. which is very
bothersome.

Thanks to all who heard my puny signal.

Tom VE3RSA as J38XJ