[3830] ARRL 10 W0ETT SO Mixed LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, w0ett@msn.com
Subject: [3830] ARRL 10 W0ETT SO Mixed LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 13 Dec 2009 17:03:49 -0800
                    ARRL 10-Meter Contest

Call: W0ETT
Operator(s): W0ETT
Station: W0ETT

Class: SO Mixed LP
QTH: CO
Operating Time (hrs): 16:34

   CW:  225    36
  SSB:   88    21
-------------------
Total:  313    57  Total Score = 61,332

Club: Grand Mesa Contesters of Colorado

Comments:

The year is almost over and another good contest is in the log.

Contest was better than one anticipated with the low sunspot cycle but got
going with some meteor scatter Saturday.  Thanks to some what sounded like
Sporadic ES, things livened up on Sunday, especially in the late afternoon. I
ran a lot of TX stations on CW, and had a few short runs on phone when things
peaked up.  Wkd a number of dx countries:  PY, CX, LU, CE, HI3, HD2, CO8, HC8,
and ZM4.  I missed all VE provinces except VE7.  Likewise, I didn't hear much
from eastern seaboard US stations except a NY but couldn't get his attention.
Worked a lot of stations from CA to FL.  Thanks to the Texans for all the Qs!

Many GMCCers were active in the test:  N0KE, KO7X, W0ZA, K0RF, N0QO, AD1C,
WK0P, W0RAA, K0UK, KI0G, K0GAS, N0RU, K0EU, N0HF, K0FX, N0KQ, and W0ETT.  Heard
someone work N0EOP, K7TD, NX7TT, and former GMCCer Steve N2IC was worked on Sat
with good sigs.  Other CO stns wkd/heard:  W0UA, W0ZP, KI0J, and KF0UR.  So, no
one should have missed the CO mult this year.

73 Ken, W0ETT