[3830] ARRL 10 W0RAA SO Mixed LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, dickt@w0raa.com
Subject: [3830] ARRL 10 W0RAA SO Mixed LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 13 Dec 2009 17:10:35 -0800
                    ARRL 10-Meter Contest

Call: W0RAA
Operator(s): W0RAA
Station: W0RAA

Class: SO Mixed LP
QTH: COLORADO
Operating Time (hrs): 8:45

   CW:  092   020
  SSB:  045   013
-------------------
Total:  137   033  Total Score = 15,114

Club: Grand Mesa Contesters of Colorado

Comments:

It was fun, but could have been more fun if there was a band opening to other
parts of the world except South America.  Heard no other Continents except NA &
SA.  I didn't hear or work a single VE Province. Lots of QSB, lots of ???, etc.
You know the drill.  I was committed to another project on Saturday, but made up
for it on Sunday.  Looking forward to this one when the band is open. Saw one
comment from WY that he had more fun in a dentists chair.  Well, it was more
fun than that.  :)