[3830] ARRL 10 K6CSL SO CW LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k6csl@sbcglobal.net
Subject: [3830] ARRL 10 K6CSL SO CW LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 13 Dec 2009 17:42:34 -0800
                    ARRL 10-Meter Contest

Call: K6CSL
Operator(s): K6CSL
Station: K6CSL

Class: SO CW LP
QTH: SJV
Operating Time (hrs): 28

   CW:  31     5
  SSB:   0     0
-------------------
Total:  31     5  Total Score = 620

Club: Northern California Contest Club

Comments:

Yuck! I can't believe I spent my entire week-end doing this. It must be a
compulsive behavior. Conditions were Dismal. They were bad on Saturday, but
worse on Sunday. I did see in my E-Mails last night the summary of activity by
Jim, K9YC. It was absolutely awesome. However it sure wasn't happening out here
in San Joaquin Valley with my 100W and my "invisible" antennas. Gosh, there was
even a nice sunspot, but it doesn't appeared to have helped. I sure hope things
improve for next year. Thanks to all the KBers who gave me points. Aside from
BC, NM, WA and WY it looks like it was all "line of sight" CA. About noon today
I did hear W7YS, Bill in Flegstaff, AZ, but he faded into the noise before I
could work him. N7DF in La Luz, NM was the only other easterly direction
contact I made. His QRZ.com info shows that he has an "up & coming" large
contest station. I was also surprized I never heard Steve, N2IC from his
mountain top in NM. I wonder if he was on for this. Merry Christmas & Happy New
Year to all. Bert, K6CSL