[3830] ARRL 10 KF0UR SO Mixed LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, kf0ur@radins.us
Subject: [3830] ARRL 10 KF0UR SO Mixed LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Mon, 14 Dec 2009 10:35:36 -0800
                    ARRL 10-Meter Contest

Call: KF0UR
Operator(s): KF0UR
Station: KF0UR

Class: SO Mixed LP
QTH: Colorado
Operating Time (hrs):

   CW:  117    22
  SSB:  222    23
-------------------
Total:  339    45  Total Score = 41,310

Club:

Comments:

This was a lesson in patience and listening skills.   Most of the time, it was
very quiet, with lots of time in between QSOs.  I didn't think I would make
even 100 QSOs.   At least there was little to no QRN and QRM.

Then the band opened up very nicely for the last few hours on Sunday.   The QRM
was welcome!  Had great openings into multiple areas of the US and South America
and signals were booming in.  It was somewhat like the good old days...at least
for a few hours.

And the icing on the cake was a new mult (VE3) with one minute to go in the
contest.  Makes me look forward to the next one.