[3830] ARRL 10 K6RM SO CW QRP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k6rm@arrl.net
Subject: [3830] ARRL 10 K6RM SO CW QRP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Mon, 14 Dec 2009 12:37:47 -0800
                    ARRL 10-Meter Contest

Call: K6RM
Operator(s): K6RM
Station: K6RM

Class: SO CW QRP
QTH: Mountain View, CA
Operating Time (hrs): 6

   CW:  84     10
  SSB:
-------------------
Total:  84     10  Total Score = 3,360

Club: Northern California Contest Club

Comments:

Is it madness to do this QRP with a low (35 ft) G5RV on CW-only?  Results were
not THAT terrible considering.  Except for some locals pointing the "wrong"
way, the only stations I heard/called but couldn't work were: NY !!! (K2AXX
LOUD for about one minute @1830Z Saturday, I heard Jim, K9YC work him), MT, WY,
a PY and a CX5.  Never heard any of the other DX others heard/worked.  But the
little signal bursts off the meteor trails were interesting.  Thanks to NCCCers
who made up probably a third of my QSOs.  But where was Nevada??  Thanks for the
QSOs and spots.
73, Barry K6RM