[3830] ARRL 10 W8MJ M/S HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] ARRL 10 W8MJ M/S HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Mon, 14 Dec 2009 17:59:39 -0800
                    ARRL 10-Meter Contest

Call: W8MJ
Operator(s): W8MJ + PACKET
Station: W8MJ

Class: M/S HP
QTH: MI
Operating Time (hrs): 10.0

   CW:  273    44
  SSB:  117    20
-------------------
Total:  390    64  Total Score = 84,864

Club: Mad River Radio Club

Comments:

Log has been uploaded to LOTW.  There will most likely be a lot of NIL in the
log checking.  I had a number of stations that dumped and run thinking I got
there information....thus no response to ??  I would give my information and on
the exchange the signal would fad QSB and was not able to get the Sec....it pays
to pay attention.

Just when you think the bands are coming back....not for Ten at least not yet.
Sunday afternoon I thought I was working the Texas QSO Party....that's all that
kept coming back to my CQ's.

Ken W8MJ