[3830] 9A CW LY5W SOSB/80 HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, ly5w.sam@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] 9A CW LY5W SOSB/80 HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Mon, 21 Dec 2009 04:45:56 -0800
                    Croatian CW Contest

Call: LY5W
Operator(s): LY5W
Station: LY5W

Class: SOSB/80 HP
QTH: KO15ta, Kriemala
Operating Time (hrs): 18

  160:
   80:  617    67
   40:
   20:
   15:
   10:
-------------------
Total:  617    67  Total Score = 132,526

Club:

Comments:

There were many dupe QSO's + 18. Last number I sent was 635.
Like Fabian DJ1YFK say, there were many station's not in contest, so I logged
them as 000 number. Contest Commitee will decide what to do with these QSO's.
When I arrived to my country contest QTH were -14C and inside shack was -8C.
Arrived to late, only 25 minutes before contest started. So key was crazy, and
must to warm-up 2 heart and home inside. When temperature was +2C in shack I
started only in 40 minute of contest.
First 10 hours were amazing pileups for such contest!
Best hour was 83 QSO. Later was boring hours till 9z and decided to sleep some
time. Wanted to go home, but stayed and last 2 contest hours taked me more 17
QSO's and 1 multiplier!
Best QSO's: J28OO, 5N3WQK, VK3AMZ, ZC4VJ, XU7KOH, P43JB, CN8IG, 8P9NX, 3B8CF,
FM5LD, ZS6BQI, CP4BT, VP9400HW, CO8ZZ, ZL3NB, BD5WW,....
Spent over 20 minutes to catch FK8CP long path at 9z! But he was running JA's
ant herad only one OH station :( Also was some PU9LSB station calling CQ test
without ears :(
First N.A. QSO - VE1ZJ at 2117Z. 50 NA QSO's
First JA QSO - JA7GBS at 2126z only! 5 JA QSO's.

Used Dipole at 26mH, and 2 beverage antenna's each 240m long in 2 direction's:
JA & USA. Not big activity from there, some day I can easy work 100 JA's in few
evening hours, but they were not active.

Also bad what in same weekend are several contest's, like OK/OM RTTY, RAC, KG,
RTU, etc...

But anyway was fine weekend and Murphy doesn't come this time. Everything was
OK with power.

Thank's for nice contest and see You in Stew Perry this weekend!

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!
73, Sam LY5w