[3830] CQWW CW WE3C M/2 HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CQWW CW WE3C M/2 HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sat, 26 Dec 2009 09:48:47 -0800
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW

Call: WE3C
Operator(s): WE3C, W3FV, KQ3F, NN3Q, W8FJ, K3TUF
Station: WE3C

Class: M/2 HP
QTH: EPA
Operating Time (hrs): 48

  160:  144    21       77
   80:  691    31      113
   40: 2170    39      151
   20: 2032    37      151
   15: 1114    30      123
   10:   57    16       37
------------------------------

Club: Frankford Radio Club

Comments:

We experienced a 3MM point improvement in our results over last year.

Four of our six ops were full time.  S&P coverage was good, but several mults
were missed.

160M performed well, most all mults heard were worked.

80M frustrated us, as we were unable to generate good runs.  Q's and mults were
down from prior year.  Our 80M performance has been low all season and believe
we have identified a bad feedline as the problem.

40M generated record results for the station.  W8FJ, who joined the Team for
CQWW CW for the first time, did the majority of operating and experienced new
personal bests.  The 40M station continued its streak of great results in this
contest by having the highest band Q count and Mults.

20M had a nice improvement in Q's and Mults over last year.

15M was exciting with six hour of good run rates, over double the Q's from last
year and 18 more mults.

10M openings to EU added 2 multipliers.  Worked several AF mults and ZL but no
Pacific or Asia.

Thanks to all the callers, the great competition and the sponsors for holding
this wonderful event.  Our log shows 167 countries worked in the 48 hours,
amazing WW participation!

A super special thank you and congratulations to the WE3C Team for the
outstanding efforts and excellent results!

73,

The WE3C Team
www.we3c.com