[3830] TBDC N9UC Single Op QRP

To: Contest distribution <3830@contesting.com>, smc@w9smc.com
Subject: [3830] TBDC N9UC Single Op QRP
From: "Jonathan L. Rosner" <rosner@hep.uchicago.edu>
Date: Sun, 27 Dec 2009 18:52:02 -0600 (CST)
                             STEW PERRY SUMMARY SHEET

     Contest Dates : 26-Dec-09, 27-Dec-09

     Callsign Used : N9UC
          Operator : WO9S
          Category : SO QRP
  Default Exchange : EN61

              Name : Jonathan L. Rosner
           Address : University of Chicago
    City/State/Zip : Chicago, IL 60637
           Country : United States

         Team/Club : Society of Midwest Contesters

    BAND   Raw QSOs   Valid QSOs   Points

   160CW      187         187        406 x 3 = 1218

  Totals      187         187        406 x 3 = 1218

     Final Score = 1218 points.

Condx were not as good as during the ARRL 160 contest earlier this month,
when I could work pretty much anyone with an S9 signal with 5 watts.
Still, there are some mighty good ears out there - many thanks for the
fills.  No DX but glad to work a couple of guys on the West Coast.

  I have observed all competition rules as well as all regulations
  established for amateur radio in my country.  My report is correct
  and true to the best of my knowledge.  I agree to be bound by the
  decisions of the Awards Committee.

  Date: Dec. 27, 2009   Signed: Jonathan L. Rosner    Call: WO9S