[3830] TBDC WB9Z Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, jerry@daca.net
Subject: [3830] TBDC WB9Z Single Op LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 27 Dec 2009 18:43:21 -0800
                    Stew Perry Topband Challenge

Call: WB9Z
Operator(s): WB9Z
Station: WB9Z

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: EN60 - Illinois
Operating Time (hrs): 14

Total:  QSOs = 518  Total Score = 5,058

Club: Society of Midwest Contesters

Comments:

Great conditions.... Many Thanks to a great group of Top Band Operators out
there!

I only missed a few stations that could not hear the 100 watts out of my K3.

ZL3IX was my best DX... thanks Greg for calling!  I was very happy to put
8 JA's in the log!  Not sure of the EU count right now, but there was many
worked.

The beverages were all fairly quiet except from time to time blast
of extreme snow static.

Thanks to the BARC, all the folks that keep the SPTBC going, and all the plaque
sponsors!

HNY

WB9Z