[3830] TBDC E77XZ(DK6XZ) Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, dk6xz@t-online.de
Subject: [3830] TBDC E77XZ(DK6XZ) Single Op HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Mon, 28 Dec 2009 08:20:23 -0800
                    Stew Perry Topband Challenge

Call: E77XZ
Operator(s): DK6XZ
Station: E71EZC

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: JN84xf
Operating Time (hrs): 14

Total:  QSOs = 447  Total Score = 2,510

Club: Bosnia and Herzegovina Contest Club

Comments:

It was my first Stew Perry. Great challenge and fun! Thanks to organizers for
the great event and all of you for the great pateince and QSO's. It was
sometimes very hard to pool DX' s out from horrible QRN and QRM, as I was not
having any RX-antenna. First the rain than the snow on Sunday morning greeted
our mountaintop ( 1000 m asl ) location. A bit disappointed I went to sleep
some two hours of supposed "NA-time".

Equipment used: FT-1000MP, Drake L7 ( 1 kW ), 1/4 WL Soper hanging at 25 m
tower

The ODX was VK6VZ whom I logged correctly under friendly help from EU.
Top-QSO-No by DXCCs: DL 76, W 71, OK 35, UR 35, UA 27, JA 16, I 13, HA 12, S5
12 F 11...

Best wishes for you and your families in the year and the sun cycle that is
coming up and see you on the bands...

73 Suad E77XZ ( DK6XZ )