[3830] RTTY Roundup ND9E Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, bill@axelrods.org
Subject: [3830] RTTY Roundup ND9E Single Op HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 3 Jan 2010 16:05:16 -0800
                    ARRL RTTY Roundup

Call: ND9E
Operator(s): ND9E
Station: ND9E

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: East Peoria IL
Operating Time (hrs): 24
Radios: SO2R

------------
   80:  480
   40:  461
   20:  318
   15:   48
   10:    0
------------
Total: 1307  State/Prov = 58  Countries = 55  Total Score = 147,691

Club: Society of Midwest Contesters

Comments:

Interesting conditions.  Operated a full 24 hours.  This was a low band contest
for me.  80 was noisy here with weak signals.  Needed the beverages to copy all
but the strongest signals.  Yet 80 was the money band.  Had the longest run on
80 that I ever had on any band, in any contest, ever - 7 hours and 20 minutes.
Lots of SO2R action throughout the contest.  I expect I'll hear diddles in my
sleep tonight.  What fun!