[3830] RTTY Roundup K4WW Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k4ww@arrl.net
Subject: [3830] RTTY Roundup K4WW Single Op HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 3 Jan 2010 17:39:05 -0800
                    ARRL RTTY Roundup

Call: K4WW
Operator(s): K4WW
Station: K4WW

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: KY
Operating Time (hrs): 12

------------
   80:  110
   40:  220
   20:  250
   15:   10
   10:
------------
Total:  600  State/Prov = 56  Countries = 49  Total Score = 63,000

Club: Kentucky Contest Group

Comments:

Conditions, and the matter of a "friendly" rivalry basketball game
(GO WILDCATS), on Saturday, kept me from operating as I had originally planned.
Conditions, at least for me, were considerably better on Sunday, with 20 and 40
meters being the most productive bands. Not sure, but possibly the first Yukon
Territory RTTY contact. Missed DE for WAS. Even with the ever growing
participation in RTTY contests, it refreshing that most can be competetive,
while still being considerate. Thanks to those that worked me, apologies to
those that I cound not copy.