[3830] RTTY Roundup KT6YL Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, kt6yl@comcast.net
Subject: [3830] RTTY Roundup KT6YL Single Op HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 3 Jan 2010 17:49:39 -0800
                    ARRL RTTY Roundup

Call: KT6YL
Operator(s): KT6YL
Station: KT6YL

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: Manteca,CA
Operating Time (hrs): 20

------------
   80:  108
   40:   29
   20:  573
   15:  209
   10:
------------
Total:  919  State/Prov = 57  Countries = 24  Total Score = 74,439

Club: Northern California Contest Club

Comments:

Pretty happy with my score considering I was stuck with a beam in one position
due to a broken rotor. Never the less I worked quite a few stations outside the
USA. It didn't always work out OK when I tried to work stations South of the
border. But then again I worked Thailand, Japan and China with a beam pointing
at 30 degrees. 15 meters was good on Sunday, not so much on Saturday. RTTY is
always fun, lots of participants. Thank you all for the QSO's CU in the next
one.
Best 73 de KT6YL