[3830] RTTY Roundup W0PC Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, w0pc@aol.com
Subject: [3830] RTTY Roundup W0PC Single Op LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 3 Jan 2010 20:01:35 -0800
                    ARRL RTTY Roundup

Call: W0PC
Operator(s): W0PC
Station: W0PC

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: O'Fallon, MO
Operating Time (hrs):

------------
   80:   62
   40:  181
   20:   66
   15:   29
   10:    0
------------
Total:  338  State/Prov = 50  Countries = 10  Total Score = 20,280

Club:

Comments:

Thanks for all the Qs. Had a great time once again. 15 mtrs wasn't too
productive for me but at least there were some multipliers out there. Like many
of the other posts, 40 and 20 were the better bands for me. Got the 80 mtr
double bazooka up just before the Roundup started... to salvage that band. This
year, I didn't get to put full effort into the contest. Lets hope for better
band condx next year.

73, Rick