[3830] RTTY Roundup WO1N Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, wo1n@arrl.net
Subject: [3830] RTTY Roundup WO1N Single Op LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 3 Jan 2010 20:29:06 -0800
                    ARRL RTTY Roundup

Call: WO1N
Operator(s): WO1N
Station: WO1N

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: EMA
Operating Time (hrs): 6

------------
   80:   57
   40:   30
   20:   37
   15:    6
   10:    0
------------
Total:  130  State/Prov = 33  Countries = 13  Total Score = 5,980

Club: Yankee Clipper Contest Club

Comments:

Station: FT1000D, C3-SS@38', DX-LB@50', R7, 80M Vertical Dipole, N1MM

  A few Q's to keep the shack warm on a cold winter weekend. Still learning
this mysterious mode. Thought I toasted my new shack monitor when 40M RF
caused it to shutdown (in the middle of a Q with SD no less) and I could not
get it to turn on again. Had to disconnect the video cable (probably a reboot
might have worked) to bring it back to life. Spent some time applying ferrite
here and there, but all ineffective, so switched to using the R7 when on 40M
for the remainder of the Qs on 40.

73,
Ken
WO1N