[3830] RTTY Roundup VE5MX M/S HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] RTTY Roundup VE5MX M/S HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 3 Jan 2010 20:54:07 -0800
                    ARRL RTTY Roundup

Call: VE5MX
Operator(s): VE5MX AND CIERA
Station: VE5MX

Class: M/S HP
QTH: Weyburn, SK
Operating Time (hrs):

------------
   80:  103
   40:  116
   20:  548
   15:   17
   10:    0
------------
Total:  784  State/Prov = 53  Countries = 41  Total Score = 73,696

Club: Saskatchewan Contest Club

Comments:

My first go at the Round Up. It was alot of fun and lots of activity. Much to my
surprise my youngest daughter ( age 11) wandered into the shack Sunday afternoon
and it took her no time at all to get the hang of running stations. Imagine her
surprise when I would mention where the particular station was that we just
worked and point it out on the map to her. So that and forgetting to turn of
the packet in Win-Test put me into the M/S category this time. Never heard ND
even when I went to the spots and could hear but not finish a QSO with either
WY station or VE5SF. Even had a couple of EU stations call in on 40m here
before sunset.